Sunday, June 5, 2016

First Real Hike of the Summer


I honestly have no idea where the last few weeks went. It's been crazy, but in the best imaginable way. I'm really enjoying my work at the museum. It's the most unique experience I've ever had working anywhere. The past month and a half has completely flown by.

Thankfully I've had some time to do things outside of work. Like hiking.


My friend texted me and asked me to go on a spur of the moment hike (okay, it wasn't spur of the moment for her, but it was for me.) After a crazy weekend, it was great to head up to the White Mountains and enjoy some sunshine, fresh air and exercise.


The day was beautiful for hiking. Beautiful, but not too hot. The views from the ridge were absolutely amazing. Sadly it was just a little overcast, which means that the pictures don't do it justice.


I want to take a second to point out the difference between my friend, on the left and me on the right. My friend looks great. I look like I've been through a wind tunnel. Hmmm.... What's her secret??

No comments:

Post a Comment