Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sitting on a Mountain, Drinking Coffee with a Dog.


After spending hours inside, sometimes you just have to get outside and enjoy fresh air. It's good to get out. It's better even better if you drag a friend along, but it's better still if that friend brings freshly roasted coffee and a golden retriever to share. 

I love getting to spend time outside. It's invigorating. During the long work week, it's thrilling to have something to look forward too. 



My friend, Ariana, and I have been friends for years. Literally almost as long as I can remember. She loves adventure, and well, she's working on helping me to love it too. Granted, there wasn't a ton of adventure on this particular hike, but she did bring to important things: coffee and her parent's golden retriever.







No comments:

Post a Comment