Monday, June 1, 2015

Life These Days...


Happy June! Where has the year gone?! It's hard to believe that it was just a few weeks ago that we were still shoveling snow..... Come to think of it, it wasn't more than a few weeks ago, but I don't feel like thinking about that right now. 



I'm sure, if you're a regular follower of my blog, you've probably realized that my posts have been more sporadic as of late. Things have been, well, just a little crazy the past few weeks and blogging sort of got lost in the mix. So what have I been doing instead of keeping my blog updated?

~ Gardening, like a mad woman. I don't have pictures now, but coming soon. 
~ Working on my photography business. Which means in the last two weeks I've:
  • Totally redesigned my logo and brand... Which included but wasn't limited to creating new business cards and the look of ever bit of paper related stuff for my business, of which there is a lot. 
  • Been working on a month long intensive business bootcamp. 
  • Finally got around to writing that horrible, pesky "why-why-why-do-I-struggle-with-this-so-much" About Me Page
  • Started an Instagram account..... 
  • And have been trying to keep up with shooting and editing. 
~ Quilting. Yup, in my down time this has been what I've decided to relax with. 

I apologize for the off-and-on-ness of my posts of late, and expect that things could be a little hit or miss for the next couple of weeks, but bear with me. I'll get back into my rhythm again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment