Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Girl Behind the Blog: Right Now I'm....

Yup, it's time for another installment of, "It's time to update, but I have no idea what to do."


Seeing... GREEN GRASS! Yes, GREEN GRASS! Out my window at this very moment. 
Hearing...  Pots bubbling on the stove.
Smelling... The narcissus that the little boy next door brought over. 
Needing... My printer to stop being a jerk and start working.
Wanting... To shoot my printer. Or drop it out of an airplane without a parachute. You get the basic idea.
Regretting... Not taking more naps as a child. Naps are wonderful and I wish I could have all of the naps I'd refused as a child. 

Feeling... Excited. I'm getting ready to head off to my first engagement session. It's something new in my photography experience. 
Thinking... about having a week off and how much I can get done.... and probably won't. Procrastination. 
Recovering... Food poisoning. It stinks, it's going to be a loooong time before I will be able to trust chicken again. 
Believing... That I need a better "professional" image for my "about me" page on my website.
Dreaming... About weather that will allow me to wear shorts and sandals. PA ruined me for this 50 degree weather. 
Reading... Agatha Christy's A Pocket Full of Rye. I love a good mystery.

Remembering... Actually I'm not, and that's the problem. I've been trying to remember something since 8 this morning. 
Trying... To come up with answer for all of these verbs. 

Questioning... Weather it's going to rain or not. Happy New England weather. 
Loving... Lightroom! End of story. 
Googling...  Holly Rebecca Photography. Just because I can. 
Choosing... To pack a rain coat and umbrella. 
Working... On getting my car packed. 

Sewing...  Nothing at the moment. It's unheard of!
Texting... My client to confirm some last minute details. 
Considering... Why do they call them apartments when they're all crunched together??
Checking... my list for the fifth time. Because I know I'll get out to our location and have forgotten something. 
Organizing...  My bags just to make sure I didn't forget some vital piece of equipment. 
Practicing... poses. It's kind of like preparing for battle. You drill yourself until you feel confident. I knew all that directing would come in handy for something. 

Praying... That everything will go smoothly! 
Smiling... Because I'm so blessed to be doing what I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment