Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sneak Peek - Engagement Session + Special Announcement


This past weekend end two big things happened!

First, I shot my first engagement session with one of the sweetest couples. Honestly I was just a little nervous going into this because, even though it was one of my dearest friends, it was a.) the first time I'd done a shoot like this, and b.) the lighting was pretty bad and it was looking like it was going to start raining at any moment.

Thankfully, the shoot ended up going beautifully and the couple was so easy-going and game for anything. I was really extremely please with how the images came out.

Which leads me to my second announcement. Normally I would post some of my favorite images from the shoot here, but not this time. 

From this point forward all of my session preview posts will now be on my website: hollyrebeccaphotography.com! That's right as of this past weekend, I have an official website! To see the rest of the images from this engagement session be sure to head over to my website and click on the 'blog' page.

No comments:

Post a Comment