Friday, April 24, 2015

Road Tripping


My family doesn't get away much.  Having a slew of animals and crazy busy schedules, we really can't up and go on a trip. However, we got invited to go and meet up with some friend in Lancaster, PA, so off we went with out a care in the world.  (Not really, but talking about everything that goes into trying to leave is pretty depressing.)



Since we were in the basic area, we decided to take a detour and go spend an afternoon at Valley Forge National Park.

My family is soooo cooperative about having pictures taken. *cough*
Matthew and I tried again and again to make friends with the llama that lived next our hotel, but it refused to be nice, in spite of accepting bribes. 



 On our second full day, we wandered around and visited some shops and went to see Moses at Sight and Sound Theatre. Because of the weight of my camera equipment, I didn't take my camera with me vary many of the places that we actually went, but my plan was to take my camera out on the third day and actually do some serious photography, as opposed to doing "drive-by shooting."

Sadly, I never got the opportunity to get back out and shoot, because food poisoning left me laid up for the rest of the trip. It was a disappointment, but I'm glad that I got to enjoy as much of the trip as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment