Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Projects: Update Part 1


It feels like it's been forever since I've written anything on my blog. It's been kind of a crazy week. First I was sick, then we had no internet, so therefore no blogging ability and then I got sick again. Needless to say, it wasn't the more conducive week for blogging.  HOWEVER,  I have managed to get a few things checked off my to-do list. 
Back a few posts ago, I listed a few things that I wanted to work on over the winter. Amazingly I've managed to get a few of them done pretty quickly. 

  • Finish the Star Quilt I've been putting off for forever
  • Go snowshoeing 
  • Take pictures of a winter sunset
  • Have a massive snowball fight
  • Get my room repainted
  • Work on craft fair projects (start early for next winter) - Still have a lot more to get done before I feel like I'm where I want to be inventory wise. 
  • Update blog look   - Liking the crisper cleaner look so far!
Arguably I've gotten the more important things done on my list. Some of the other things have been put off because of the cold, my cold and excessive snow. But there's still a lot of winter left. 

So probably my biggest accomplishment this winter was taking care of this elephant in the room. 
Yes, I had an orange bedroom. I've had an orange bedroom for quite a while. It was one of those things where I picked the color when I was still pretty young and then I kept it because everything I had was very, very orange.  But it was finally time for a change. 

It was time for a change, so I went big, bold and daring. Off white! 
 I'm not a huge fan of painting, but it's done and I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment