Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Learning to Say Good-Bye


I've taken the past week and a half off from blogging because of a huge loss in our family. After being ill for several years, my grandmother passed a way just after the New Year's day. It's been a time of processing very difficult emotions. I do and will continue to miss her more than words can express.



I've never lost a person that I was this close to before.  This new experience of this type of grief and pain have made that last week and a half very difficult. But I see God's grace and strength all the more.

It's taking me time to be able to learn to cope with these feelings, but the healing is beginning and by the grace of God and the assurance of His promising I'm find peace in these difficult times.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Holly, I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that your family is in my prayers. May God comfort you all and bring you peace.

    ReplyDelete