Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Me and My Side-Kick


I have a side-kick, albeit an unintentional and unsolicited one. This little boxer mutt has wormed her way very deeply into our lives and hearts and has to be right in the center of pretty much everything.


Happiness is Lily on a snowy day. 

It doesn't matter where I go, or what I do she's there. Ready and raring for what ever comes along.


Her favorite thing to do these days is to come over and stand smack in the way of what ever I'm trying to take pictures of.... Usually making the dumbest faces in the process.

"Oh, were you trying to get a picture of the Christmas tree? Don't let me get in your way." 

"Don't let me get in the way of your taking pictures for the Photo-a-Day Challenge."

But somehow life (and glasses) just wouldn't be the same without some dog slobber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment