Thursday, November 13, 2014

Quilting Projects in the Works


Back over the summer when I was working on sewing quilting projects regularly,  I started working on a design for a patchwork star quilt. I finished the top and I loved it. Unfortunately with play and all the other projects that I've been working on, I still haven't gotten around to finishing that quilt. It still needs to be quilted and have the binding put on.... But that's another post for another day.  In the mean time I came across some fabric that I LOVED and decided that I wanted to see if I could make a simplified version of the same quilt. 

A couple of quick sketches later and I was equally pleased with the results.


I haven't had a chance to get a full top picture, but I'm hoping that once I have the two quilts finished I'll be able to get some shots of the full completed quilt.

I've had some other quilts that I've been sitting on for a while and finally got finished, but I had a "friend" who kept coming and photobombing my pictures, so that too will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment