Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Girl Behind the Blog: Right Now I'm...


Today I'm being a little on the lazy side. I've been meaning to get my blog updated, but I honestly haven't known what to write about.  So I decided to do another " Right Now I'm" post. 

Right now I am....
Seeing...  Piles of projects that need to get moved and/or worked on.
Hearing...  The lawn mowers next door. 
Smelling... Homemade tomato sauce. Eight more quarts ready to go in the canner. 
Tasting... Pumpkin bread. Yum. Yum. 
Needing...  To get to my LOOONG to-do list. 
Wanting...  To go for a long run, probably not going to happen with that to-do list looming over my head. 
Regretting...  NOTHING. I regret nothing.  I'm sure that I could find something to regret pretty easily if I thought about it for any period of time, but I don't want to. 
Feeling... Motivated. So much to do and now is the time to get it done. 
Wishing... That tomatoes would automatically pick themselves. That would make my life so much easier. 
Thinking... Through the last scene of the play.  Being the perfectionist that I am, there is always something that I want to change and fix. 
Laughing... Because no matter what I do, or how I look, people always think I'm 12 years old. It makes for some interesting conversations. 
Recovering... Form playing with a one year old all morning. How is it I forget how tiring it is to keep them occupied. 
Believing... 
Anticipating...  The end of our theatre groups tee-shirt fundraiser tomorrow night. 
Dreaming... 
Reading... Not much these days. 

Singing... Showtunes. Very loudly and off-key, but only when no one is around to hear it. 
Wearing... A sweatshirt all day for the first time yet this summer. It's getting cold fast. 
Preparing... For rehearsals. So much still to work on over the next couple of weeks. 
Remembering... It's only 8 weeks until the play. *AGH!*
Trying... Not to panic. ;-) 

Praying... For wisdom and peace over the next few weeks as things start to go from crazy to crazier. 
Questioning... What I did with some of the props for rehearsals. 
Loving... That fall is just around the corner! My favorite time of year!
Googling... Make-up and hair ideas for the play this fall.  
Choosing... What project to get started on next, that to-do list needs to get started somewhere. 
Working... On costumes, props and logistics. 
Emailing... Out reminders to all of the cast and trying to get some personal emails taken care of too. 
Sewing... Costumes and personal projects that I'm trying to get finished for the local fair.
Texting... My brother. 
Reducing... Stress! Well, trying to at any rate. 
Checking... The order status of our tickets. They'll be here for our next rehearsal!
Organizing... My sewing studio. It needs it BADLY.
Practicing... The entire play, mentally.... A directors work is never done. 
Reckoning... It's time to end this post and get back to getting what I need to done. 
Smiling... Because I wouldn't change anything. God is good and I am blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment