Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sewing Studio FINISHED!

I haven't been hiding from my blog. Really, truly, I haven't. I've been busy trying to finish my sewing studio and I LOVE IT.

Over the past couple of weeks, I finished cleaning, painting, more cleaning, more painting. Then with the enormous help of my dad and brother, we got a partition wall built and finished trimming. At last after a few weeks of hard work my mom and I were finally able to move our sewing supplies into their new home. With the exception of a little bit of decorating and a few things that have yet to be moved it it's finally, officially and completely done!

Before
After
 Needless to say, I'm thrilled beyond words. My mom and I now have plenty of work space.

The wall with the door and aprons was built to divide the room from the rest of the basement.

And storage space!!







Looking forward to having lots amazing sewing adventures in our new studio!


No comments:

Post a Comment