Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello Blogging World! I have returned, just for a short period of time. The past two months have been a whirl wind of studying, tests, coach calls, degree planning and yes, work. I am busy, but happy. I still make time to live life, I just don't blog about it much any more. I'm now a full fledged history major through CollegePlus! and I love it. I've have earned 21 credits since February and my brain is still functioning. (Though my Mum might testify to the fact that there have been several times where it doesn't seem to be) 
God is good. His grace is sufficient.
This wonderful weekend I have two GLORIOUS days off before I have to start studying for Introductory Educational Psychology. I apologize to all of you psychology loving people out there, but it just isn't for me.  As I was saying, I have two days off and I actually have time to update my poor forlorn blog. During the past few weeks my little charge and I have been working on getting the garden going.

Lettuce, Arugula and Marigolds
 Gardening has a sort of relaxing effect on me. I love to go out and weed. All of our cold weather crops are in and now we're starting to get in some of the warmer weather plants.

Peas

My dad and younger brother built us some new boxes. Now our garden is twice the size that it was last year.

Parsley and Basil
And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food." ~ Gen. 1:28 & 29

Mr. McGregor might not have liked having Peter Rabbit is his garden, but I gladly welcome Quincy to come and keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment